What is Pranic Healing ®? Pranic Healing is an Ancient Science
How Pranic Healing Is A Science: http://pranaworld.net/pranic-healing-science/
Pranic Healing is a fully tested system of energy healing that is backed by scientific studies using evidence-based research. Pranic Healing was founded by a chemical engineer named Choa Kok Sui – who is known as the modern founder of energy healing. Today Pranic Healing has surpassed all forms of energy healing with its cutting-edge research and technology. Pranic Healing Research team includes Scientists, Engineers, Nurses, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Psychologists, Private Medical Practitioners, Research Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Clinical Neurobiology and Bioengineering Research, Dermatologist, Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics & Practicing Neonatologist and Pranic Healing Masters.
Thousands of so-called miraculous healing stories have been documented with the use of Pranic Healing, including the full spectrum of physical and psychological conditions: headaches, flu, ulcers, back pain, asthma, migraines, mental illness, multiple sclerosis, cancer – just to name a few. There is much much more to Pranic Healing.
CBS News Report on how Pranic Healing Works:
GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui, modern founder of Pranic Healing®, developed Pranic Healing over a 20 year period using experimentation and evidence-based research. He formulated an easy-to-learn system which has shown to have immediate positive results contributing to better health, quality-of-life and wellbeing. There are currently over 120 Pranic Healing centers across the globe. Pranic Healing combined with medical treatments continues to help millions globally. Pranic Healing is not intended to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement it.
Listed below are some of the researches that have been achieved by Pranic Healing Research Team:
- The Impact of Meditation on Twin Hearts on Psychological Functioning and Quantitative EEG
- The Evaluation of the efficacy of Pranic Healing in the treatment of smoking
- The Effects of incorporating Pranic Healing in patients undergoing neurosurgical intervention
- The Evaluation of the role of Pranic Healing in pain management in the Emergency Department (ED)
- The Impact of Energy Healing in the Treatment of Multifactorial Disorders
- The Effects of Pranic Healing in the survival of Galleria mellonella after infection with a virulent Cryptococcus neoformans strain
- The Effects of Pranic Healing in Acceleration of Wound Healing
- The Effects of Pranic Healing in the Treatment of Obesity and Psychic Trauma
- The Effects of Pranic Healing in Assisting Couples with Infertility
- Review of clinical case studies which revealed the positive effects of integrating Pranic Healing in advanced stages of breast cancer and leukemia
– “Relationship of Meditation on Twin Hearts with Neuro Hormones and Neuropeptides” was the title of another study conducted by Glenn Joseph Mendoza, M.D., M.P.H. and Master Pranic Healer, & Suriya Ghorpadkar, New Jersey, that proved there is a positive relationship between the Meditation on Twin Hearts and serum levels of melatonin (up to 300% increase).
– Dr. and Master Pranic Healer, Glenn Joseph Mendoza had another research conducted titled: “Pranic Healing impact on Neurogenesis” along with Dr. Eugenius that showed increase in newly born cells in Hippocampus treated by applying Pranic Healing.
– Andrea Tarabek R.N. and Jim Sorden, Senior Certified Pranic Healer, CA did a research in Dec 2003 titling “Investigation of the Effect of Pranic Healing Techniques on Birthing Process and Maternal Outcomes,” in which Pranic Healing techniques were applied to prepare birthing rooms from Feb till Dec 2003. The results showed positive effects on the delivery process and maternal outcomes (with intact perineum, no pain, reduced complications)
– In 2004 Western Australian Centre for Cancer and Palliative Care, Edith Cowan University conducted a research together with Aurora Popescu as the research assistant on cancer patients. A 17-month study on patients receiving complementary treatments, including Pranic Healing, through the SCGH Brownes Cancer Support Centre reported improvements in both quality of life and symptom distress scores.
– “Effect of Pranic Healing on Behavioral Problems and School Performance of Juvenile Home Girls” was the title of another research by Dr. Vrunda J. Pimpalkhute, Head of the Department of Holistic Cardiac Rehabilitation at M.S.R. Medical Teaching Hospital, Karnataka, India. Girls at a juvenile home were treated to improve behavioural and scholastic performance and significant improvements were noticed in destructive behaviour, fighting, bed-wetting and exam scores.
Similar researches have been done and are also in the process to validate the effectiveness of Pranic Healing dealing with various health issues. More information on the effectiveness of Pranic Healing treatments can be viewed using the links provided below:
New York Times Features Pranic Healing – http://www.pranichealingresearch.com/blog-news-1/2016/5/8/pranic-healing-at-the-epicenter-of-reducing-pain-and-preventing-addiction
Pranic Healing in Hospitals – http://www.pranichealingfornurses.com/pranic-healing/sub-pranic-healing1/
Testimonials from Nurses Using Pranic Healing in Hospitals – http://www.pranichealingfornurses.com/testimonial/
Pranic Healing Research Institute History:
- 2012 Global Pranic Healing Leadership and Masters established a forum to begin research on Pranic Healing and Meditation Twin Hearts.
- 2013-2014 Over three years, various physicians, researchers and scientists independently and collaboratively initiated and implemented their plans to advance scientific studies on Pranic Healing to improve health, well-being and quality of life.
- March 2015 Pranic Healing Research was established to advance Pranic Healing utilizing evidence-based research through leadership, collaboration and innovation.
- Funded two research studies including Brain Waves Study on Meditation on Twin Hearts and the Application of Pranic Healing in Pain Management. Also, provided technical assistance to several researchers seeking to improve their research projects including 1-1 consultations, publication support and document review.
- September 2015 Co-hosted first International Research and Development Conference with the Fundacion de Sanacion Pranica Latin America in Bogota, Colombia. Over 120 attendees including, scientists, physicians and supporters gathered to discuss, network and gain exposure to cutting-edge research on Pranic Healing.
- January 2016 Pranic Healing Research Institute (PHRI) was established as an official organization supported by the Center of Pranic Healing.
For more on Pranic Healing Research Institute – http://www.pranichealingresearch.com/