The Master Choa Kok Sui® Self Pranic Healing© Course
The purpose of this course is to develop your skills for your overall health and for improved quality of your life.
It is carefully designed to help you understand the nature and mechanics of the body’s energy and teach you
simple step-by-step results-oriented techniques to accelerate your body’s natural ability to heal itself.
This course is not meant to replace orthodox medicine but rather to complement it.
Medical doctors specialise in the physical body; we specialise in the energy body.
From the comfort of your own home, you will learn to relieve yourself from simple ailments and maintain good health.
The course includes the essential Meditation on Twin Hearts which is a simple but effective technique that
calms your senses, focuses your mind, harmonises your relationships, and increases your healing power.
What Will You Learn From The Course?
– You will learn step-by-step how to increase and direct healing energy to clear blockages.
– You will uncover how thoughts and emotions affect health and vitality and what you can do to help stay positive.
– You will learn about the energy centers and channels that distribute life force (prana) throughout the body.
– You will learn how to heal headaches, stomach discomfort, respiratory difficulties, stress and more.
– You will learn how to increase your vitality and energy through breathing and physical exercises.
– You will learn and experience the power of affirmation, forgiveness and guided meditation.
To participate in this course participants must be 18 years or older.
Course handout will be provided to all participants.
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to all participants upon completion of the course.
Course Detail : Self Pranic Healing
Course Instructor: Marillette Liongson
Course Date: 13 December 9 am – 6pm NZ Time
Course Fee : $170.00 NZD
Registration is via the Global Pranic Healing website.
1. Click on the register link below to be directed to the events list :
2. Enter “New Zealand” in the Territory filter field.
3. Identify the desired course and confirm the class date and instructor name to ensure you register for the desired course.
4. Click the “REGISTER” button and enter your details.
You will then receive an email confirming your registration for the selected course and another email with course information and payment instructions.
We look forward to seeing you soon.